1. Tell us something about you. What means writing for you?
Well, I’m twenty-five, and I’ve wanted to be many things in my life– an actor, a teacher, and archaeologist, a dancer, the president, etc. But the one thing I’ve always wanted to be is a writer. Writing for me is the chance to express myself, to tell a story that is uniquely mine. It’s the opportunity to leave my mark on the world. I think at the heart of every artist is the desire to leave a piece of themselves behind in the world.
2. Were you scared about people’s reaction when they read your book for the first time?
Oh, absolutely. I was petrified. I was pretty much glued to my computer screen for days after the book came out.
3. Who is your favorite author and which is your favorite book? Can you recommend us a book?
My favorite author and book with always be J.K. Rowling and the Harry Potter series. I love a lot of books though. At the moment, some of my favorites are Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly and the Half-Blood series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
4. Which book do you wish you could have written?
Well, Harry Potter is the obvious answer. But probably The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. It’s one of those books that makes me want to memorize the whole thing because it’s just SO. GOOD.
5. If you were a supernatural creature, which creature would you be?
Any creature that can fly.🙂
6. Does music inspire you? What kind of music do you like to listen?
Definitely. I listen to all kinds of music, but my favorite is singer/songwriter alternative kind of stuff. I love Ed Sheeran, Rilo Kiley, Laura Marling, The Lumineers, etc.
7. What do you think about Romania and Romanian literature? Have you been in Romania?
I have not visited Romania, but I would love to! There’s so much fascinating history there.
8. Do you like extreme sports?
Doing them? Um, not so much. I’m a big chicken. Can’t even ride roller coasters.
9. Do you have another project in your mind?
I’ve always got a few things in the works. At the moment, I’m working on edits for Kelsey’s book about her travels around Europe.🙂
10. Would you like to say something to your Romanian readers?
Thank you so much for your support! I love you guys!
Thank you Cora for the interview!❤ So guys, what do you think abou Cora and her book, ”Losing It”?